About KJZZ 91.5 FM
KJZZ is a public radio station that offers listeners a combination of informative, entertaining, educational, and musical content. Its lineup features NPR programming and syndicated shows from its affiliated networks, as well as locally produced content tailored to the interests of its audience. Its weekly schedule includes news reports with traffic and weather updates, cultural and informative shows, and Jazz and Blues programming at night. On weekends, the station broadcasts entertainment shows.
KJZZ is under the ownership of Rio Salado College and serves the Phoenix metro area. It also broadcasts worldwide via online live streams, allowing people all over the world to listen live to its programming. Podcasts of the station's main shows are also available online.
Main shows and hosts
- The Show with Mark Brodie, Lauren Gilger, and Steve Goldstein
- NPR Here and Now with Jeremy Hobson, Tonya Mosley, and Robin Young
- Classic Jazz with Blaise Lantana
- NPR All Things Considered
- Morning Edition with David Greene, Steve Inskeep, Noel King and Rachel Martin
Address: 2323 W. 14th Street, Tempe, Arizona 85281, USA